While living in exile of a New York State Correctional Facility in 1999, I accepted the called to Salvation. While speaking to the LORD. 'I said , LORD if You clean me up from this crack I will go anywhere for You and do anything You say!
- 2000, the LORD spoke to me about prison ministry to start a pen-pal encouragement, food package, and job outreach.
- In 2003, returned from exile after living 4 years in the wilderness of a New York State Prison. “I got my Ph.D. in Jesus with on the job training dealing daily with demons and principalities in the stronghold of prison. Battlefield ready”! Rev. Dr. Diana Hodges provided support, love, and encouragement while in prison. She works in the vineyard doing prison ministry.
- Alumni of College Initiative Program New York assists men and women returning from prison to obtain a college education.
-Advocate for men and women after finishing Women’s Prison Association’s (WAP) Program,1st graduating class 2003. Graduated from WomenCare Program of WPA.
-1St-Girl mentoree of Safe Harbor Mentoring Program, Pastor Roy Kirton, Circle of Love Ministry. Received a scholarship to Chaplaincy School from the Safe Harbor Mentoring Program.
- Facilitated, Network in the Community, which is a support group for men and women on work –release, and parole as they navigate re-entry, reconciliation to the community and family, Being on conditional release which is- Parole, adjusting to walking around in freedom.
- Alumni of the College and Community Fellowship, which understands that recidivism, is reduced through education. Apostle Dr. Gibson declares the true education is the Word of God!
-Advisory Council for Women of Substance –Justice Works Organization 5 year until it closed due to lack of funding March 2010. Motivational Speaker: sharing first-hand experience of what prison life entrails for a woman and mother. Presentations were given to colleges, organizations, and churches, advocates for Alternative to Incarceration Programs for women and mothers. Families should not have to endure separation and the dismantling of families. The majority of women who are incarcerated are victims of domestic violence, rape, incest, and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and various mental health issues from years of trauma. Drug addiction is a health issue and needs to be treated as such by providing the proper medical treatment, NOT PRISONS!!!!
- 2008, New York State Assembly Committee on 35 years of Rockefeller Drug Laws. How this law did not stop the epidemic of drug abuse. Spoke at the rally at City Hall.
-Member of Correctional Association of New York Coalition for Women Prisoners andNew York Campaign for Telephone Justice.
-Spoke at the 2009 New York State Coalition for Drop the Rock in Albany New York. Hand Speaker of the New York State House A Sidney Sheldon 30, 000 signed petitions for the reform of Drop the Rock.
-April 3, 2005, ordained Evangelist under the leadership of Overseer Dr. Rev. Alfred L. Phillips, of Ebenezer House of Deliverance Brooklyn, New York.
-August 2005, Evangelist Gibson graduated Chaplain under, “United We Stand Chaplain”.
-September 5, 2006, ordained Reverend. November 5, 2006, Pastor of Chaplaincy under the leadership of Rev. Dr. Alfred L. Phillips. -2006 Board member and instructor of Staten Island branch of Anointed by God Ministers Alliance.
- July 2009 ordained to the office of Apostle under the leadership of Apostle Leigh Martin-Ministries of Help
Gen. 50:19 And Joseph said to them, Fear not; for am I in the place of God? [Vengeance is His, not mine.] 20 As for you, you thought evil against me, but God meant it for good, to bring about that many people should be kept alive, as they are this day.
Seeking MY Remnant World Wide Ministries knows that architecture is more than designing buildings. We work with our clients to craft memorable spaces.